Birthday Tickers

Birthday Tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

First Day of Preschool at Sunshine Learning Center

Well, I know she does not look too happy but I think she was still asleep.  We got her up early so we could get there for breakfast.  She kept crying she was sleepy and wanted to go to bed.  We finally got her happy and in the truck. When I turned into the parking lot of the preschool she screamed, "My preschool!"  She was then awake and excited.  We went in and all the kids were in the dining room.  The teacher asked if she wanted some breakfast and she went and sat down at the table. I told her bye and she gave me a kiss and said bye.  Never looked like she was gonna cry or anything.  Its lunch time now and I have not gotten any phone calls so I am guessing she is doing just fine.  Can't wait for 5 to get her so I can go get her and see if she had a good day.  I will post again later, possibly and video of her talking about her day.  So excited for her but she was such a big girl this morning I almost cried.
Totally different than taking her to Angie's when she was 2 months old.  She could not tell me bye or anything then.  Well, everyone keep your fingers crossed and send us some prayers she does great, loves it and we do better each morning with getting up early.  That is probably going to be our biggest hurddle.  She is used to sleeping until 8:20 and then we get up and dressed and leave.  I woke her up at 7:15 this morning and I think she thought I was crazy!

No comments: