Birthday Tickers

Birthday Tickers

Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter is almost here and Dress Up Time for the girls!

Well Miss Bailey is patiently waiting for the Easter Bunny to come and fill up her basket with goodies.  She got her picutres taken with the Easter Bunny last Friday at preschool, they said she did really good and was happy about it.

Dr. Appt today went great.  Miss Jozie is growing like she should and kicking nice and strong.  The doctor was excited that we are having another girl! 
Aunt Brandy did a photoshoot with the girls on Sunday.  The pictures turned out awesome and I am attaching some that I have edited.  The girls wore these adorable ruffle outfits that I bought online.  MarMar thought it was the cutest thing ever!  Then its off to bed for me as soon as House is over.  I am sure Bailey will be up bright and early. :)













No comments: