Birthday Tickers

Birthday Tickers

Friday, April 29, 2016

A Little Bit Crazy

A little bit crazy.
Hmmm.... guess that how you might describe things around our house lately.  We seem like we have been rushing all over the place but really we've just been home. Last Sunday (Sept. 16th) Jozie did actually take two steps all on her own... not sure that she knew she did it but Brent and I saw!  She is getting so big and she is a daredevil! Climbs on everything she can and shows no fear to anything Bailey is doing. 
Brent and I celebrated our 6th anniversary last Sunday also.  We actually did not even leave the house that day. 
We did finally make a trip to the zoo on Memorial Day.  Amazingly it was not as crowded as I thought it would be, but it was VERY hot.  Think we will wait til Bailey's bday to go back again.  But both girls had fun as long as we kept something cold to drink in their hands. 
We had dentist appointments two weeks ago and all came out great.  NO cavities in the Wolff family. 
Miss Jozie got her one year shots, poor baby and then I had to work that night so I had to take her to daycare after just so I could go home and sleep.  :(  But she was a trooper and really did not cry as much as last time.  Now I am dreading Bailey's shots in December... I can only imagine that we will have to chase her around the room... but I can pray for her to be brave too.  She keeps telling me she is going to be BRAVE and not cry.
Its finally been raining and we have seen several rainbows lately.  Bailey says they are the most beautiful thing... and I have to say I agree.


No comments: