Birthday Tickers

Birthday Tickers

Thursday, July 24, 2014

The Tooth Fairy visit

Bailey lost her first tooth last night, July 23, 2014

She was especially excited when Brent told her that Wednesday night's were double money... she woke up to $3 for one of the tiniest teeth I have ever seen.
She wanted Brent to try the string trick but her teeth are so small we could not get it to work. She ended up pushing it out with her tongue. She had wiggled it all day for two days so it was barely hanging in there.
We managed to grab it before it got lost in the couch.  The later Jozie grabbed it off the bar and we thought we lost it.
We got it safely under her pillow and that sly tooth fairy with wonderful sneaky ninja skills traded it in... Bailey told me this morning she did not even see her glow. :) whew!!!

Way for Bailey and Chad to make us feel old.  Bailey lost her first baby tooth and my baby brother turned the big 30!!!

Jozie has learned that she can open the fridge... her little monkey self decided she wanted her hotdog the other day and mommy was not quick enough.  She giggles about  and it makes it that much cuter... but hopefully I can get her to stop before too long. She's my crazy, scared of nothing, adventrue girl.

Check her out here:

HOW A 2 YEAR OLD OPENS A FRIDGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLi4g7TgSX0


Making memories with all my blessings.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! Congratulations to Bailey for losing her first baby tooth. I bet she was super excited to get a visit from the tooth fairy. I wish I was there when it happened. Hahaha! It must've been fun for you too, Lori. Anyway, Happy Birthday to your baby brother, Chad! Wishing all of you all the best! Take care! :)

Lucia Massey @ Dental New Market