Birthday Tickers

Birthday Tickers

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Jozie Lee Wolff has arrived!

Well, Jozie Lee made her grand entrance into this world at 5:49 am on August 25th, weighing in at 6 lbs and 13oz, and 18 inches long.  She is a wonderful blessing to our family and we are all glad to have her here.  Bailey loves her but gets bored cause she can't play... LOL but I guess that is to be expected.  Jozie made her early entrance on my grandparents, (her great-grandparents) 75th birthday. We joked about it for sometime and I was in total shock on Thursday morning as we drove to the hospital.  I had a very quick labor (a little over 3 hours) this time and am feeling pretty good.  So needless to say its been a busy weekend around here.  I think the only reason I am getting time to write this blog post is because Bailey had a playdate with Peyton earlier and wore herself out so she crashed on the couch even before dinner. Enjoy some pics of Jozie and we have her 2 day check up tomorrow.


Happy 75th Birthday Memaw and Papa!




Asleep in her bed on her first night home... NO she did not stay there but ended up in our room in the pack and play crib







Right after our first sponge bath tonight... she was a little bit ticked and me and Brent

No comments: