Birthday Tickers

Birthday Tickers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

God is Faithful... I Can Dig It!

God is Faithful... I Can Dig It1
That was the motto for Jonesboro's Vacation Bible School that Bailey attended this past week.  She was invited by Peyton, Rena and Shane Williamson and she LOVED it!  Thanks so much to the Williamson's for asking her to come out and join the fun and Jennifer, Mattie and Shelby Mann for making it extra special.  Of course she was on her best behavior while she was there every evening and everyone just loved her, thank goodness.  Sometimes she can be like any other two year old and be kind of rotten. 
She made some crafts that now decorate her room and learned some new songs that she loves to sing for us.  I was a horrible mommy and actually left my camera and video camera at home Friday night... What Was I Thinking???? Anyhow I did manage to get a little clip with my cell phone and hopefully you enjoy it.  She did so good and Brent and I are very proud of her.

No comments: