Birthday Tickers

Birthday Tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Bailey Marie.. You are 2 today!

Today my baby girl is 2 years old!  I am so excited and happy for her and sad at the same time.  I am amazed each and every day of the new things she is learning and how smart she is.  Brent and I are having a wonderful fun time with Bailey and so thankful each and everyday for her coming into our lives.  She had a wonderful day beginning with Mommy and Daddy singing her Happy Birthday.  Then Angie and all the kids were ready and said Happy Birthday when we walked in at daycare.  Mommy did good and made homemade pizza for dinner and Pammie, MarMar and Pawpa all came over to eat.  Pammie delivered TWO Baby Alives and MarMar and Pawpa brought puzzles and a game pad with animals.  We got distracted by the babies but I am sure she will be playing the animal game tomorrow.  When I picked her up at daycare I told her that "mommy and daddy got you a present for your birthday at home."  She said, "no, I want a present from Claus."  I guess she has been listening when I tell her Santa will bring presents on Jesus' birthday.  We actually got her more presents but tonight she only a little people doll house and some clothes and new jammies and socks. She was funny trying to get her Baby Alives to play in the doll house with her.  And her other babies, like her bald cabbage patch baby is NOT allowed to eat the bananas that the new baby has.  Crazy little girl. 
It is still amazing to me that 2 years ago this time I was holding her for the first time. 
Well, need to get ready for bed and the rest of the week.  I have long weekend at work and a BIG Birthday Party on Sunday!  It will be a Minnie Mouse celebration that Miss Bailey will love!!!



No comments: