Birthday Tickers

Birthday Tickers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

A rare good mood in the morning.

I thought she looked soooo cute this moring and she was so good to stand still for me and say cheese.  I only wish I had used my real camera.  The quality of this pic is horrible but she still looks so sweet.  Usually after we get dressed she is a little bit grumpy cause we have to leave the house and she is going to Miss Angie's.  Of course by the time we turn off HWY 36 to go to Angie's she has realized where we are going and is happily singing her songs in the backseat and talking about who is going to be at Miss Angie's.
Her imagination is really taking off.  Last night she was dancing with her baby and this morning her bald Cabbage Patch baby had hair that needed to be combed and put in pigtails.  She cracks me up when she puts her baby dolls to bed.  She either throws them in her crib over the railing or she puts them on the bed in the extra room and covers them up then shuts the door and tells me and Brent to "shhhhh, the baby is sleeping."  Then she immediately opens the door back up and says, "It's okay baby" then closes it again.  And when Bailey closes a door its not gently so its a good thing her baby is a doll cause it would never get any sleep otherwise.  I can't beleive she will be 2 years old in less than 3 weeks.  Its been an amazing and fun time she arrived in our lives.

No comments: