Birthday Tickers

Birthday Tickers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Is It the Holiday Weekend YET???






Well, I think Miss Bailey is finally getting over her virus that has caused her to run low grade fever for 3 days. She has been very crabby and clingy but seemed quite a bit better this afternoon. She stayed with Memaw today so I could get back to work and had a great day with her. Brent and I cooked an awesome dinner of Chile- Lime Fried Fish and Corn Polenta tonight while Bailey watched her new movie, Marmaduke. What I saw of it was pretty cute, but I guess tomorrow I will have to sit down and watch it. Brent made his Mild Homemade Salsa Wednesday night, of course he will eat all three jars by the end of this weekend if I don't watch him. We are having a family day with Pammie and everyone on Sunday and should have new 5 generation pics that include Carson. Can't wait for Bailey see all her cousins... Kate and Cam, and Maddie and Elle and John will all be there so she will have lots of kids to play with. Baby Rueter should be here soon, we all thought he would have joined us in this big scary world already but he must be pretty cozy. We promised Addie she could come stay the night with us after her little brother arrived and Alicia says that is all she can talk about. This should be fun. Last weekend when we went to see the Rueter's new house, the girls were still running up and down the hall and playing Barbies at 11 o'clock. Can't you just imagine what my house will be like that night...??? Am I Crazy??? Yes, but oh well!
:)

No comments: