Birthday Tickers

Birthday Tickers

Monday, August 23, 2010

Organization...???






I think sometimes this is just a word, not something that I will EVER be able to obtain in my home... but that does not mean I can't try all the time. We are back in the swing of normal life after vacation... even though I would have loved to stay in Colorado. Brent has his office almost finished, but enough he can be out there working instead of taking up my home office/playroom/sewing room. Three days ago I could not see the floor in the home office from all the computers and cords, etc that he had in there... now its soooo much better. Tonight I managed to talk Brent into hanging my new shelves and hooks in the pantry so I could clean it up. It looks pretty overwhelming but I can find everything now and its full since I made the crazy trip the store on the afternoon of the first day of school. I managed to avoid Walmart all weekend though, thank God.
I think Miss Bailey is getting smarter by the day and loves to try to help me do anything. Most of the time I spend more time playing or trying to get her to stop taking everything out of the pantry or the clothes out of the dresser than anything else. But its all so worth it. We watched Hannah Montana a million times on vacation on the road... it was not just a phase... we are still screaming for "Tanny" anytime the TV is on. Oh well at least the Disney Channel is pretty cooperative so I don't have to keep putting on the DVD. She is still facing the daily disappointment of not getting to run outside after she eats breakfast and gets dressed... it just too HOT. When we get home at 6 its still 106 outside so she gets really upset with us for bringing her inside. Hopefully soon it will cool off so she can run outside to play.
She has already learned Baby Chelsea and I can't wait for her to meet her new cousin. She spent the whole day with her Pammie and Aunt Elisha and Baby Carson last Friday and had a wonderful time. They went to see Ma-Ma (her great-great grandmother)and had a great day. Carson is growing like a weed and is over 10 pounds now. At Brandy's Pampered Chef party Friday night Bailey deceided she needed to be the canvas for her art work and wrote all over her legs with a blue ink pen. It was probably the funniest thing I have ever seen. After I asked her what she did it for she tried to dust it off with her hands. Too FUNNY!
Well I will end this post with that funny note and get to bed now. Work the next two days then a day off to spend with Bailey at home. Maybe I can get some quilting done on Thursday... only if I get the four baskets of laundry folded before then... hmmmm maybe I should have done that instead of writing... naw they will still be there tomorrow.
:)
Lori

No comments: