Birthday Tickers

Birthday Tickers

Monday, February 2, 2009


Yesterday we went for shots. Bailey weighed in at a whooping 8 pounds 15 ounces. She is "itsy bitsy" as Erika said. She was very happy while the doctor was in and then we had to wait almost 15 minutes before the nurse came in and gave the shots. Three shots!!! I hurt for her everytime she got stuck and she cried for about 5 minutes and then calmed down. We got her some new bath toys since she had a bad day. Poor thing.

Today, February 3rd was my first day back at work and Bailey's first day at the sitters. Angela said she did great and I was so glad to see her when I got there. It was hard to leave this morning but I knew I had too. I thought about going over there during lunch but I restrained myself cause I knew I would not leave again if I went. So, all in all I think we both had a pretty good day.

Tonight when we got home Bailey played in the floor on her jungle mat and she was kicking the hanging toys. Below is the video. I was so excited I had to call Brent and MarMar and Pammie.

Enjoy!




Bailey ready for church on Sunday, February 1st




No comments: