Birthday Tickers

Birthday Tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

We all made it through last week and I think it went pretty good. We went out on Friday night for my birthday and MarMar and PaPa came to our house and kept Bailey. They love that. I worked a 12 hour shift yesterday and Brent had his first day alone with Bailey. I think he did just fine. We also added someone to our home this weekend, Otto is a very curious boxer puppy. So on top of keeping Bailey while I was working yesterday he also had the puppy. I think keeping him out of things is like having a toddler in the house. Pammie stopped by to see Miss Bailey and so did Chad and Brandy. I don't really have many new pics but below is one of Bailey chillin in her swing last nigth after I got home and one of the new puppy. Enjoy!





No comments: