Birthday Tickers

Birthday Tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Waiting on Baby George to arrive






Today is another day of work and waiting. The doctor said last week that anytime is fine but I guess Baby George does not think its time yet. Another doctor appointment tomorrow and then Thanksgiving. So excited for the holidays to be here. I am ready to decorate for Christmas but am waiting until after Thursday. Something about decorating before Thanksgiving is just not right to me.


Here are a couple of photos from this week at the farm. Me and Brent first and then one of me and Trent. Trent said if I did not get bigger than him he would have to go on a diet. I think he is safe.




Well, enough for now.




2 comments:

brent.wolff said...

What a wonderful picture you chose! :)

Dee said...

Lori,

You look great I know you can't wait for the baby to get here. Maybe it will be very soon.

Dee Woodard