Doctor appt update. Saw the doctor this morning and I am a 3 and 50%. He said anytime, but told me to try to talk George into waiting until Saturday when he is back from his Thanksgiving holiday. Maybe George will not decide to be a Turkey Day baby, but I just don't know. At lot of things changed since my last visit so only God and George know now.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow!!!