Birthday Tickers

Birthday Tickers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Maternity shots... take 2

Well Bailey was still a little toot but we did manage to get somemore pics and Daddy was here for them.
We had 36 week check up yesterday... Dr. said all looks good and I am 2cm now but no other changes so he suggested I have a pep talk with Miss Jozie so she will come before 40 weeks.  He suggested that if she is not here and no other change at my appt next week then we might need to start talking about inducing.  He is not going to force me but said I needed to be thinking on it. So we might actually know when Jozie will arrive... unless she makes a surprise appearance sometime between now and August 24th which would be 38 weeks.
I have everything packed and ready except an overnight bag for Bailey.  Will probably try to get that done tonight so I can mark it off my list.  I have all the decorations for the walls in Jozie's room ready to be put up and hopefully Rena can come help me with that so I can mark it off my list too.  Plus I am very anxious to soo how her room will turn out. I will be sure to post some pics of the finished product.

We received a beautiful quilt from Anne at the Flying Needle and it is washed and ready to go.  MarMar also made two quilts but they are not quite ready yet... hopefully they will be before Jozie decides to join us.

Anyhow, here are some more pics and be watching for an update that Jozie has arrived.  We are sure ready for her to get here!






I think Jozie and I have him beat!






She had LOTS of fun with this one but it was at the end! 

She worked so hard and was so intent on her painting

No comments: