Birthday Tickers

Birthday Tickers

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas from the Wolff Family

Christmas kisses for Daddy before church on Christmas Eve


Icecream at Memaw's

Papa knows just how to help her eat the icecream

Leaving Cookies and Milk for Santa... she was sooo excited

Santa left me what...? She did not speak for several minutes, just started playing

Santa even remembered Otto needed a new toy


wrapping Otto

digging the new chair

In her pretty party dress at Granny's

A real SMILE from Pam Wolff

Carson chillin with Uncle Brent and playing with my camera tripod

The Master Chef

Holiday Stuffed Pork Chops
Well the holidays have been a whirlwind around here.  Santa came and delivered a big girl kitchen for Bailey and a new red chair for watching movies.  To get her up I told her Santa ate the cookies and drank the milk she left.  I think she had to see the plate for herself to believe me.  Then she saw the kitchen and was speechless for several minutes, she just started cooking for us.
We still have a Christmas tomorrow and one with MarMar and Pawpa on New Years Day.  Pammie came and spent the afternoon with us today and Elisha and her family came over too and we had a wonderful Christmas.  Everyone helped with dinner and it was all wonderful.  Brent gets a 10 on his Holiday Stuffed Pork Chops!  He outdid himself this time I think.  Bailey, Brent and I made some sugar cookies last week... totally wrecked the kitchen but she had lots of fun.  She has had a blast this Christmas and even talked with Santa when we got her picture made last Sunday.  She had to show him her boots and her red shirt like his.   Thank God she did not scream like the little girl before her did. I do believe Brent liked his tool cabinet I got him, now just to get him out to the shop to put all his tools in it.   Bailey played all afternoon today with her kitchen and I was so pleased that she loves it that much.  Its like her own little house in the office/playroom with her kitchen and all the dolls.  Miss Chelesa should be arriving soon but I do hope to post one more time before she does.  But you just never know with those babies, and I would be happy for her to arrive anytime. Here are a few pics to enjoy.


No comments: